Călătorie fără probleme în Europa
Obțineți soluții de plată a taxelor de drum adaptate la flota dumneavoastră, indiferent de mărimea acesteia. Gestionați taxele de drum în mai multe țări cu o singură cutie de taxare și gestionați plățile într-un singur sistem ușor de utilizat.
Facilitarea călătoriilor dumneavoastră
WHY PAY TOLL WITH EUROWAG?
Use just one device for toll payments
EETS-certified toll boxes let you pay toll in multiple toll regions with just one device, giving drivers a clean windshield and a simpler driving experience.
Manage all your toll needs in one system
The user-friendly Eurowag Client Portal is your one-stop-shop for all your toll invoices, transaction data, consolidated reports, and more. And Eurowag customers can also manage their fuel cards, tax refunds, and more in the same
Get a toll box that does more than just toll
EVA, an EETS-certified toll box, comes with built-in fuel card fraud protection plus fleet management tools ready to be activated when you need them. It’s an innovative toll box that can help you reduce costs and simplify toll at the same time.
How do toll payments work in Europe?
- Drivers of commercial vehicles in Europe need to pay toll to use roads, crossings, and tunnels. Most countries have their own toll system, and some countries have multiple systems. Each system has its own requirements and payment methods.
- Eurowag helps make toll payments simple. Our years of experience and expert guidance will take the stress out of navigating complex toll systems so you can focus on getting to your destination.
How are toll payments made?
- Many toll regions support the use of an on-board unit, or OBU, to make toll payments. An OBU is typically attached to a vehicle’s windshield, and lets countries collect toll payments electronically and automatically.
- If you typically drive through several toll regions, you might have multiple OBUs in your vehicle – which means you have to understand how they all work. Too many OBUs can even block your vision while driving.
- Eurowag provides OBUs that can manage toll payments in multiple countries with just one device. You can enjoy a simpler driving experience and a clean windshield thanks to our user-friendly OBUs.
Our toll solutions
What is EETS, and what is an EETS OBU?
- EETS stands for European Electronic Toll Service. It is an initiative from the European Union to create a simpler framework for paying toll in Europe.
- EETS-certified OBUs can make toll payments in multiple countries. Eurowag is an EETS-certified provider and can help you take advantage of an EETS device.
What are vignettes?
- A vignette is a charge paid for driving on certain roads throughout Europe. Some countries require a small sticker attached to your windshield as proof of payment for a vignette, while other countries have an electronic vignette.
- Eurowag customers can pay for electronic vignettes using their Eurowag fuel cards.
SolicitațI o soluție de plată a taxelor de drum
Doriți soluția perfectă de plată a taxelor de drum pentru flota dumneavoastră?