HGV road user levy in the UK
All foreign vehicles over 12 tonnes (doesn’t apply to buses) are subject to fees for using roads in Great Britain. It is always necessary to pay the fee prior to driving into the country.
What’s the level of the fee?
- The level of the fee changes according to the type, number of axles and weight of the vehicle.
- It is possible to pay single-day fees or prepay the better value weekly, monthly or annual use with the option of a mutual combination (such as one month and three days, two months…).
How to pay for toll with a Eurowag card?
- On-line payment via the website of the toll operator.
- At specific distribution points (ferries, fuel stations…).
The fine for failing to pay the fee amounts to up to GBP 300.
You can view the official website of the toll system in UK on: www.hgvlevy.service.gov.uk/.
- Advantageous toll prices across Europe;
- Simple registration to individual toll systems and convenient EW card management;
- Overview of all transactions and invoices in the online customer portal.
Does our offer appeal to you? Get in touch
with us via the on-line form. Apply now