Manage vignettes across Europe the easy way
Hassle-free vignette management.
Order vignettes directly in the Eurowag Client Portal.
Get the Eurowag advantage
What are vignettes?
Vignettes are a way to pay for the use of a road network. Different countries have different vignette requirements. Some countries use stickers to show payment for a vignette. Other countries use either electronic or SMS-based vignette systems.
Vignettes can be ordered for different periods of time, ranging from a day up to a year.
Ordering vignettes with Eurowag
- It’s easy to order vignettes as a Eurowag customer. Just go to the Eurowag Client Portal and make your order there.
- Manage all toll payments and vignettes in one system and simplify the driving experience.
Vignette systems in Europe
- Shared electronic vignette system for Sweden, Denmark, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands
- Vignettes are required for vehicles over 12 tons
- Order Eurovignette directly through the Eurowag Client Portal or by using your Eurowag fuel card at distribution points
- Electronic vignette system for Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia
- Vignettes required for vehicles over 3.5 tons (3 tons in Latvia)
- Can be ordered directly in the Eurowag Client Portal
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual vignettes available
Ready to order vignettes with Eurowag?