Do you already use alternative fuel vehicles, or are you considering adding them to your fleet? We are ready to help as a provider of alternative fuels and a solutions advisor.
Flexibility and convenience
As multi-fuel provider, using our EW card we offer you maximum flexibility and convenience for powering your fleet, no matter the powertrain. We provide LNG, CNG, and Bio-fuels today and will be ready to serve you with Hydrogen and eFuels in the future.
Reliable fuel advisory
As alternative fuel advisor, we provide expert assistance when transitioning parts of your fleet to alternative fuels. Work with us to lower your operational cost, successfully restructure your fleet and stay up-to-date with the cutting-edge of market information.
We will service and guide you at any stage of your journey towards clean and cost-efficient transportation.
Benefits of LNG and CNG
- Up to 10% lower fuel consumption compared to diesel vehicles, depending on the type of operation.
- Reduce expenses via access to governmental subsidies, toll exemptions, tax reductions and more
- Get more possibilities thanks to no night- or city- driving bans for LNG and CNG vehicles
- Lower CO2 emission by 20% (and up to 95% when using Bio-LNG or Bio-CNG) when compared to diesel
- Significant reduction of harmful emissions such as SOx, NOx and particulate matter
- No soil or water contamination from fuel leakage
Better driving experience
- 50% less noise compared to diesel trucks
- Up to 1,600 KM driving range with and LNG truck
- Comparable refueling time to diesel trucks
Growing acceptance network
LNG and CNG offer many benefits over traditional fuels. Trucks running on LNG or CNG can have a lower total cost of ownership due to government support in the form of subsidies or toll exemptions. These fuel types also offer substantial environmental benefits. LNG and CNG trucks produce much less noise, allowing LNG and CNG trucks to operate in places where traditional vehicles cannot. They produce far less particulate emissions and have a significantly lower impact on the air quality where they operate.
Yes. Most major truck manufacturers offer LNG and CNG vehicles. The initial cost tends to be higher than a traditional diesel vehicle, but the lifetime cost of vehicle ownership can be lower. EW can assist you in choosing the right alternative fuel vehicles for your fleet.
It depends on which type of alternative fuel you need. LNG and CNG stations are increasing, and there is already wide European coverage available. Thanks to government incentives and changing market demand, we expect the number of alternative fuel stations to increase in the near future.
Yes. See our acceptance network for available stations.
Do you want to know more about alternative fuels and benefits your company can get? Leave your contact information and our team will contact you.