With 2020 coming to an end, we took a look back at the improvements we made based on input from Eurowag customers. Here are our top six.
- Dedicated COVID-19 site. The coronavirus pandemic was possibly the most impactful event of the year. With it came lots of uncertainty for people all over the world. Commercial road transport was especially impacted, with governments changing regulations frequently. Our customers needed a place to find all the most relevant information in one place. That’s why we created a dedicated site with the latest news and relevant regulations for transport professionals. Take a look and find the most important coronavirus news.
- Improved 24/7 customer support. You never know what can come up on the road. And when you have a problem, Eurowag is there to help. This year, we added three new languages to our 24/7 customer support. Now you can get round-the-clock help in Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Turkish, and German – and we’re working on adding even more languages.
- Brand new website. We redesigned our website from the ground up, to provide you with a site that’s faster, more user-friendly, and packed full of helpful features. Be sure to take a look at our new acceptance network – now it’s easier than ever to find the best fuel stations close to you.
- Improved invoices for notifications. Our old notification system would occasionally tell you about an invoice before it was available in the client portal. Now, you only get a notification when the invoice is ready.
- Easier foreign currency exchange. Now you can convert different currencies on your invoices with just a few clicks. Pay in the currency of your choice, without needing to go to an exchange office.
- Improved EW Mastercard invoices. You asked, we listened. Invoices for EW Mastercard are easier to read and more understandable, saving you time so you can focus on more important things.
None of these changes would have happened without input from our customers. Is there some feedback you would like to share with us? Let us know by completing this survey.