Why work at W.A.G.?
Why work for us?
We’re a modern and fast growing business with big ambitions which means we’re always looking for new people to join our team. And you could become one of them!
What do we do?
The best person to familiarise you with our business is its founder and CEO wrapped into one, Martin Vohánka.
- Learn new things
- Share new ideas
- Modern, friendly and spacious
- Multicultural: chance to use English
- W.A.G. has been around for 20 years and is constantly growing
- We are constantly expanding and growing our teams
- Dynamic, fresh-thinking, discerning and experienced
- We promote decency, responsiveness and openness
- We know one another and like to be informal
- We also like to meet up with colleagues after work
What are we looking for in new colleagues?
- Social skills – teamwork comes as second nature
- Active and astute– shares ideas on enhancing the way we do things
- Open-minded – isn’t easily put off
- A fast learner – displays an interest in things and learns by doing
- Loves life – knows that a positive attitude leads to better results
- Creative – we don’t set any limits
How you can become a part of the EW team?
- Send us your CV to the e-mail indicated beside the selected role.
- If your profile matches our requirements for the given position, we’ll give you a call.
- Based on the phone chat, you may then be invited to an interview.
- We will use the interview as a chance to get to know you better and also explain in as much detail as possible how we work.
- At the end, we discuss when you can expect to receive feedback.
- If your experience to date doesn’t match our current requirements, we’ll still keep hold of your CV and get in touch if a new opportunity presents itself.
Our colleagues' stories
“I’ve been working at W.A.G. since May 2008. I initially worked as Business Development Manager / National Key Account Manager for Poland. While working in this role my main objective was to build an acceptance network for our cards, to enhance brand awareness and…
“I’ve been working for W.A.G since October 2008. I started out as the first ever controller and my goal was to build a controlling department. As the company grew, so did the number of people answerable to me, and I gradually became head of the accounting and…
“I’ve been working at W.A.G. payment solutions since the start of 2004. Due to the small size of the company back then, I was given an especially broad remit. Aside from taking care of producing cards, I was also involved in developing the internal system, preparing…